All about email Course overview
Learn all about email and how to use it as a visually impaired person.
It is nearly impossible to use internet services today, without an email address.
Durring a half or full day you’ll learn to create a gmail address, configure the main settings, and how to work with gmail on the gmail.com webmail page. You’ll learn to use gmail in Outlook or other accessible e-mail clients as well.
|Learn more about secure email and good practices, how to use this service for personal or business use.
Find out more about inserting various content into email; attachments, pictures and hypperlinks.
Learn more about keybord commands and shortcuts for email clients.
The course is tailored for screen reader users, but could be adjusted for low vision as well.
All about email Course content
- Create an email with gmail, an email service from Google
- Learn more about gmail interface at www.gmail.com
- Configuration and settings for gmail email addresses
- Add a gmail address into email client as Outlook or other e-mail clients.
- Settings and configuration for your client email
- Read and write emails
- Contacts and addressbook
- Add pictures, links or attachments into emails
- Errors and trobelshooting
- Email Security and good practices
All about email Course Achievements
In the end of this course the student will be able to create, use and configure a gmail address for personal or business use.
The student will bring knoladge about email security and good practices and will be able to read/write emails, add/ remove and manage contacts in addressbook and sending pictures, attachments and hypperlinks and trobleshoott errors and problems in his favourite e-mail client.
- £145 at our location, full day course
- £85 at our locations, half day course
- £145 at your location + travel costs, full day course
- £85 at your location + travel costs for a half day course
- £140 for a full day course by Skype or phone
- £75 for half days of course by Skype or phone
- We can negociate prices for small groups, just contact us
All about email Booking details
You can make a booking in few ways listed below:
- By phone at 077 88 24 11 25
- By Skype ; call or chat to accessible.computer Skype ID.
- Online, using Online booking form.