Podcasting for Blind Users Course overview
During a full day training you can learn how to plan, create and launch a podcast channel, all with accessibility for screen readers needs in mind.
Are plenty of places on internet where such information are available but not too much designed specific for screen reader users.
If you are blind or screen reader dependent, and you ever desired to have your own podcast channel to share your ideas through audio, but never knew how to do it, then this is the podcasting course ideal for you.
Podcasting for Blind Users Course content
What you learn during the course?
- A good podcast channel starts with a good plan.
- Learn about podcast formats and how to choose names and artworks for you channel.
- What kind of podcast hosting to choose>?
- How to make my podcast channel available for public?
- How to make my channel visible for podcast directories?
- What is the right format in terms of audio?
- What software to use for audio production?
- Jingles, intro and outro.
- Prepare and tag properly audio files before publishing.
- Co-hosting and live podcast.
- What is the right equipment? What kind of microphone? What kind of mixer or voice recorder?
- Show notes and links.
- Embed codes and Website integration.
- Related services to podcasting
Podcasting for Blind Users Course Achievements
In the end of this course a blind user will be able to plan a podcast channel, create content for it, and publish podcast episodes in its own channel.
Podcasting for Blind Users Course Location
You can have this course in few locations:
- At our locations in Poole or Bournemouth
- At your location at work or home
- By distance using Skype or various meeting platforms.
Podcasting for Blind Users Course Price List
- £265 at our locations in Poole or Bournemouth )refreshments and lunch meal included)
- £255 at your location home/work + travel costs
- £245 by Skype or phone
Podcasting for Blind Users Course Booking details
You can make a booking for this course in few ways listed below:
- By phone calling to 07788241125
- Via Skype calling or chat to Skype ID accessible.computer
- Online, using this booking form