Social media is something you can’t avoid today.
Either is Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or other new platforms we must be there to stay tuned.
It is a learning curve for sighted people when is about starting with such a service, but for blind people the challenge is to find out the right way to access this service as long they have some accessibility issues and an enormous amount of content to browse through .
Some users are going on social media using computers, other smart phones or tablets, some people on other appliances, but the experience is not always similar.
During this course, you’ll learn which is the most accessible way to treat one or more of this social media networks, and how to use them as a screen reader user.
The course content is various according with the social media network what the student wish to learn about.
But for every selected network will be presented an accessible way to work with.
Mainly, we will talk about topics as:
- how to set up a profile
- how to publish content
- how to read, comment and react for that channel.
- How to set up the privacy level
In the end of this course the student will know how to use a social media channel from the screen reader prospective on computer PC or Mac, and how to go on social media with a mobile device as smart phone or tablet.
You can have this course in few locations:
- At our locations in Poole or Bournemouth
- At your location at work or home – travel costs will be charged extra
- By distance using Skype or by phone
You can make a booking for this course in few ways listed below:
- By phone calling at 0845 64 34 685 [free of charge from BT]
- By mobile calling to 07788241125
- Via Skype calling or chat to Skype ID accessible.computer
- Online, using this booking form
Ready to buy>
The cost of this course is £95 for a half day of training.
Join the newsletter
Insert your e-mail address here to receive notifications about new content available .