Start Podcasting as Blind Course overview
Millions of people enjoy podcast channels today, learning various topics in which they are interested.
If you are blind and wish to launch your own podcast channel, this is the right place to learn about how to get started and what technology and set up to use.
You’ll learn, during a full day course , one by one, about accessible audio recording software, about equipment needed and other requirements to run a podcast channel, and all the information is offered considering the screen reader accessibility
Start Podcasting as Blind Course content
During a full day training you’ll learn about:
- Planning a podcast show launch
- Costs of running a podcast channel<
- Available media hosting and website services
- The podcast feed and submitting to iTunes directory
- Microphones, audio mixers, audio processing software
- How to create your first episode
- Good practices for podcast producers.
- How to publish your podcast channel and how to promote it
- How to embed your podcast content into a website
- Questions session
Start Podcasting as Blind Course Achievements
In the end of this course the student will know how to set up a podcast channel and how to record, process, publish and promote a podcast episode.
Note: this course purpose is not to teach you how to use audio recording software.
You can have this course in few locations:
- At our locations in Poole or Bournemouth
- At your location at work or home
- By distance using Skype or by phone
You can make a booking for this course in few ways listed below:
- By phone calling at 0845 64 34 685 [free of charge from BT]
- By mobile calling to 07788241125
- Via Skype calling or chat to Skype ID accessible.computer
- Online, using this booking form
Ready to buy now>
The cost for this course is £245.
Join the newsletter
Insert your e-mail address here to receive notifications about new content available .