TalkBackTraining Course overview
TalkBack is an Accessibility Service that helps blind and vision-impaired users interacts with their Android devices more easily.
This application adds spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device. It is a system application that was pre-installed on most devices and is updated when the accessibility service is improved.
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
During half day of training you’ll learn to use accessibility features for visual impaired build-in Android devices as smart phones or tablets.
You’ll learnhow to navigate and explore Android devices with speach and/or magnification.
Learn how to browse internet pages and how to input text for messages/emails and many more.
TalkBack Training Course content
At this course you’ll follow topics as:
- TalkBack – where to get it and how to turn it on
- Explore by touch
- complete list of gestures available in Android
- navigation shortkeys on bluetooth keyboards
- Magnification and large text
- Voices and Language, other TTS’s
- Braille supportAccessible browser for Android and web accessibilityAccessibility Apps and where to get them
- Help and support for Android accessibility
TalkBack Training Course Achievements
In the end of this course the student will be ready to use Android devices as smart phones or tablets with accessibility for visual impaired turned on.
The student will know where to get help, support and advice in regards of Android accessibility issues.
TalkBack Training Course Location
You can have this course in few locations:
- At our locations in Poole or Bournemouth
- At your location at work or home
- Via Skype or by phone
TalkBack Training Course Booking details
You can make a booking for this course in few ways listed below:
- By phone calling at 0845 64 34 685 [free of charge from BT]
- By mobile calling to 07788241125
- Via Skype calling or chat to Skype ID accessible.computer
- Online, using this online booking form
Ready to buy?
Press enter on the Paypal button below!
Join the newsletter
Insert your e-mail address here to receive notifications about new content available .