Voiceover Screen Reader for Mac Training Course overview
Voiceover is a screen reader built by Apple for Mac OS and iOS devices.
This piece of software helps blind users to have access to the screen through audible feedback.
This course is suitable for blind users but for support workers involved in work with visually impaired people as well.
You can learn from scratch how to use a Mac computer with Voiceover.
Also, you can request to skip over topics what you are familiar with already but put the focus on things which you are not mastering yet.
Voiceover Screen Reader for Mac Training Course content
During a full day of training you learn about Voiceover screen reader in Mac computers about topics like:
- Turn voiceover screen reader on/off and making Voiceover to start with the system
- Modifier key and how to change VO key.
- Voiceover navigation around the screen.
- desktop, doc, main menu and important places like home folder, library, documents and downloads
- Finder and view modes.
- How to install or remove apps, apps permission.
- When and how to use interaction.
- Voiceover Utility overview
- Exporting Voiceover settings
- Quick navigation on keyboard
- The rotor on touchpad.
- Voices and languages for Voiceover
- Basic navigation in Safari
- Where to find help for Mac offline and online.
Alternatively, you can request to cover topics related with Voiceover for Mac which are not mentioned here.
During the course any subject could be treated in depth if necessary.
Voiceover Screen Reader Training Course Achievements
In the end of this course the student will be able to use a Mac computer with Voiceover screen reader for tasks like navigate around the screen and working with files in Finder, navigate with Safari on internet but also will be more confident on topics requested to be trained in detail.
Voiceover Screen Reader Training Course Location
You can have this course in few locations:
- At your location at work or home
- By distance using Zoom Meeting platform or by phone
Voiceover Screen Reader Training Price List
- £245 at your location home/work + travel costs
- £235 by Zoom or phone
Voiceover Screen Reader Training Booking details
You can make a booking for this course in few ways listed below:
- By phone calling to 07788241125
- Via Skype calling or chat to Skype ID accessible.computer
- Online, using this booking form