Voiceover Training Course overview
VoiceOver is a revolutionary screen reader for Apple devices that lets you know what’s happening on your Multi-Touch screen — and helps you navigate it — even if you can’t see it. Touch the screen to hear what’s under your finger, then gesture to control your device. VoiceOver works with the apps that come with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
During a half day of training you’ll learn to use devices with speach, zoom or inverted collor.
Dictation and Siri could help you to manage with .I.O.S devices as well.
Learn to enjoy your touch screen devices by Apple with this short training.
Voiceover Training Course content
During this course you’ll learn:
Voiceover Training Course Achievements
In the end of this course the student will be able to use Voice over and vision accessibility features in I OS devices as I-Phone, Ipad and Ipod Touch, being prepared for a day by day use of that device.
You can have this course in few locations:
- At our locations in Poole or Bournemouth
- At your location at work or home
- By distance using Skype or by phone
Voiceover Training Course Booking details
You can make a booking for this course in few ways listed below:
- By phone calling at 0845 64 34 685 [free of charge from BT]
- By mobile calling to 07788241125
- Via Skype calling or chat to Skype ID accessible.computer
- Online, using this booking form
Join the newsletter
Insert your e-mail address here to receive notifications about new content available .