In the podcast episode today I am going to demonstrate how to import bookmarks and favourites from Internet Explorer in Google Chrome browser, as a screen reader user.
The process is simple and needs only few steps.
1. Open Chrome then press tab in order to move away from search field.
2. Press alt F to open the menu
3. Navigate to bookmarks submenu using arrow keys
4. Choose import bookmarks and select Internet Explorer from the combobox
5. Press tab few times until import button and press enter.
As you probably notice along your bookmarks the import wizzard is able to move your browser history and saved passwords.
If you have any difficulties or wish to know more about managing bookmarks, please listen the audio demonstration and then use the comments form below.